HireLevel is looking for CAD Operator with our client in Milwaukee, WI.
This position is an entry level CAD drafting position in a busy construction office environment.
Job Category: Full-Time, 6-month Contract
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Compensation: $17.60-$24.21 an hour
Similar Positions: Drafter, Drafting Technician
Responsibilities of CAD Operator:
- Provide detailed design drawings to support construction and infrastructure projects.
- Check tolerances, dimensions, and fabrication feasibility of designs and work with engineers to resolve problems.
- Document designs and provide associated drawings that meet project specifications.
Requirements of CAD Operator:
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD (version 2014 or higher).
- Must be proficient using Windows based software and MS office 2000 or higher (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Experience in the construction field. More along with electrical or mechanical construction, not electronic board layouts.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Must be able to meet client’s background check and drug testing requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.