HireLevel is looking for CDL A and B Drivers in locations throughout Southern Illinois.
Job Type: Full-Time: Seasonal
Location: Various Locations IL
Shift: Monday – Saturday | 6:00 am – 6:00 pm
Similar Positions: CDL A drivers, CDL B drivers
Compensation: $12.00 - $14.00, with ability to get acreage pay and overtime
- You are home every night. Family time is very important to everyone
- Opportunity for growth and advancement. If you show them how dedicated you are they would be willing to bring you on permanently
- They work with local farmer and the communities.
- Willing to give the training to those who are hard working.
- Culture: their progressive movement forward and always looking for improvement on the processes.
Responsibilities of CDL A and B Drivers:
- Loads and Delivery of items such as fuels, feed, fertilizer, and grain throughout the season.
- Ensures that all associated documentation, such as bill of ladings, delivery slips, and invoices are completed accurately and returned to the branch location at the end of the day in order to ensure timely receiving and payment of invoices.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements of CDL A and B Drivers:
- Class A, Class B, or Farm Service Restricted B license
- Tanker or Hazmat endorsement a plus
- Current DOT Medical Card and DOT Drug Test
- Provide up to date MVR
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Must pass background and drug test requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.