HireLevel is recruiting for Class B CDL Driver in the Indianapolis, IN area!
The ideal candidate must have a Class B CDL and DOT Physical while being able to drive a manual or automatic box truck.
Job Category: Driver
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Shift: Monday - Friday | 6:30 am – route is complete (6 to 11 hour routes daily)
Pay: $15.50 an hour
Similar Positions: General Labor, Warehouse, Driving, CDL
Responsibilities of the Class B CDL Driver:
- Able to drive a box truck; manual or automatic
- Assist loading trucks at the beginning of each shift
- Prevent shortages and damage to products
- Complies with established company policies and procedures while on daily routes
- Assumes other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Class B CDL Driver:
- Must have RF gun experience
- Needs to have the urgency to fill orders
- Must have experience with using a 2-wheeler or pallet jack
- Requires frequent bending, climbing, movement and lifting of up to 115 pounds
- Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, as well as an office environment
- Must be able and willing to climb in and out of a truck 30-35 times a day
- High School Diploma or G.E.D equivalent preferred
- Must be to pass pre-employment background and drug screen
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We an equal opportunity employer.