HireLevel is looking for a CNC Machine Operator in DeKalb, IL!
Our client, located in Dekalb, is looking for an experience CNC Machine Operator! They pride themselves on being a family owned and family run business for over 35 years, and are relied on for large hammer-produced forging
Shift: Monday - Friday | 6:30 am - 3:30pm
Location: Dekalb, IL
Responsibilities for a CNC Machine Operator:
- Create 3D programs and basic models
- Use full 3D CAM to produce die programs and unattended milling
- Load parts into CNC for machining and remove finished parts
- Run CNC programs
- Inspect parts during production operations, ensure quality of all machining and machined parts
- Edit programs at CNC machine
- Must work in a safe manner, following company safety rules
- Required to maintain a clean and organized work environment
Requirements of a CNC Machine Operator:
- Ability to read ruler, micrometer, and other measurement tools
- Experience creating basic models and 3D programs in CAM software
- Forklift experience
- High mechanical aptitude, proven strong work ethic, and desire to work in team environment required.
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs and stand for the entire shift
- Requires bending, standing, walking, and twisting
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.