Industry: Warehouse General
Job Number: 49283
HireLevel is seeking a CNC Machine Operator for our client located in Herrin, IL. This client is an expanding, American family-owned and operated business for over 40 years and is in search of qualit, dedicated team members to join their growing family.
Job Category: CNC Machine Operator
Location: Herrin, IL
Similar Jobs: Machine Operator, Blue Prints, Inspection, Distribution
- Use of measuring instruments (i.E. Digital calipers, height gages, micrometers, etc.)
- Operating CNC axial movements in manual mode (rapid & hand wheel operations)
- Starting the spindle in manual mode
- Reading a dimensional drawing
- Knowledge of machining tools & equipment associated with assigned CNC machines
- Ability to know which tooling will most efficiently complete the job
- Other duties as assigned
Pay Rate: $11/ hour
- Proven Safety Record
- Proficient skills in: Math, Blueprint Reading, Inspections, Attention to Detail
- 3+ years experience preferred of proven machine operating experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Lifting requirements of 50 lbs
- Reliable/Dedicated/Competent individual- Able to work with little or no supervision
- Team Player with a Positive Mental Attitude!
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment & tolerate extreme heat
- HS/GED Required -- AS/AA Preferred
- Pre-employment Drug Test, Background check
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.