HireLevel is looking for a CNC Machine Operator in Herrin, IL!
This client is an expanding, American family-owned and operated business for over 40 years and is in search of quality, dedicated team members to join their growing operations.
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Herrin, IL
Shift: Monday - Friday | 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Similar Jobs: Machine Operator, Blue Prints, Inspection, Distribution
Benefits offered at Contract to Hire:
- Monthly & Annual Bonuses
- 100% BCBS Medical Insurance and Vision
- Gym Membership
- Paid Holidays & Vacation Time
- Eligible for Raise at 1 Year
Responsibilities of CNC Machine Operator:
- Use of measuring instruments (i.e. digital calipers, height gages, micrometers, etc.)
- Operating CNC axial movements in manual mode (rapid & hand wheel operations)
- Starting the spindle in manual mode
- Reading a dimensional drawing
- Knowledge of machining tools & equipment associated with assigned CNC machines
- Ability to know which tooling will most efficiently complete the job
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of CNC Machine Operator:
- Proven Safety Record
- Proficient skills in: Math, Blueprint Reading, Inspections, Attention to Detail
- 3+ years’ experience preferred of proven machine operating experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Lifting requirements of 50 lbs
- Reliable/Dedicated/Competent individual- Able to work with little or no supervision
- Team Player – with a Positive Mental Attitude!
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment & tolerate extreme heat
- HS/GED Required -- AS/AA Preferred
- Pre-employment Drug Test, Background check
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.