HireLevel is seeking CNC Machinists in Maryland Heights, MO.
Our client was established in 2012 and is a contract supplier to the hydraulic, pneumatic, ball bearing, roller bearing, and automotive industries. All manufacturing practices, equipment, and technology proven for years in production in Germany were transferred to the St. Louis facility.
Job Title: CNC Machinist
Job Type: Contract
Location: Maryland Heights, MO
Salary: $22-32/hr. Based on Experience
Similar Positions: CNC Set Up, Machinist
Shift Times: All Shifts Available (1st, 2nd, 3rd shifts)
Monday – Friday | 6:00am - 2:30pm, OR 2:00pm - 10:00pm, OR 10pm - 6:30am
Work for a Growing Company in the Precision Machining Industry that recognizes and rewards your best efforts.
- Health Insurance & Benefits
- Performance Incentives
- Positive and Clean Work Environment
Responsibilities of CNC Machinist:
- Program, set up, and operation of CNC mills and lathes to manufacture parts to print
- Utilize precision measuring equipment such as micrometers, height gauges, calipers, pins and blocks
- Operate mills and/or lathes to manufacture and inspect parts to specifications
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements for CNC Machinist:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 years experience
- Experience with Mazatrol, Tec Soft, Mori Seiki MAPPS III and/or IV, and MasterCam or similar preferred
- A technical degree is a plus
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.