HireLevel is looking for Customer Support Specialist, REMOTE
Our client is a Global Fortune 500 company with more than 15,000 employees between 16 countries. They help provide Insurance needs and protection plans to help safeguard agaisnt potential risks as well. So if you would like to work for a dynamic company who takes pride in their team culture and community impact, then this is the company for you.
The role of a Customer Care Specialist is a key position within Assurant because you are the voice of our organization and clients. You are highly valued as our customer’s primary point of contact and you care about helping others. The Customer Experience is at the forefront of all you do, exceeding expectations at every turn. You are a listener, problem solver and believe in quality. You enjoy being on the phone and customers hear your smile as you patiently help them find resolution.
Job Category: Full Time
Contract Location: Currently remote
Shift: Training is 8:00am - 5:00pm | Work Schedule Must be able to work 11:00am to 10:00pm plus weekends (40 hours)
Responsibilities for Call Center Representative:
- Use customer service skills to efficiently resolve customer issue
- Use problem solving skills to create an acceptable solution for business and customer
- Maintain records and details electronically per case and customer
- Communicate effectively with team and customer
Requirements for Call Center Representative :
- High School Diploma
- Call Center experience, preferably in insurance setting
- Must meet client background and drug testing policies
- Strong attention to detail
- Love talking to people and ability to WOW customers on every call
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills
- Relentless drive to own the customers problem and resolve it
- Ability to adapt well to change
- Ability to work well in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to think outside of the box to resolve problems
- Ability to multi-task using technology, including call handling, loan level review and call documentation
- Minimum high school diploma or GED, and 1 year work experience required
- College degree with 0-1 year work experience, preferred
Earn $50 in Referrals!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you $50 to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.