Hirelevel is looking for a Operations Customer Service in St. Louis, MO in a fast paced, friendly work environment.
Our Operations customer service representative supports customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, addressing concerns and problem-solving customer issues. They’re the front line of support for clients and customers and they help ensure that both internal and external customers are satisfied with products, services, and features.
Job Category: Full Time
Location: St. Louis, MO
Shift Times: Monday-Friday 730 to 4 or 8 to 430pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Our Operations Customer Service Representative is the first person most customers communicate with when they have a problem. The Operations Customer Service Representative must handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions for customers, and follow up to resolve any issues their customers experience. This will require you to use a multi-phone line system, email and or in person.
- Our operations customer service representative will receive orders for installation or change in service and will communicate to all vendors, departments, and customers.
- Is quick and accurate when entering data.
- Handles complex and escalated customer service issues.
- Coordinates all outbound deliveries and onsite pick-ups.
- Works closely with the Sales and Design teams to assure the accuracy of information for delivery or install.
- Keeps both internal and external customers updated on current orders and product status from start of project to the completion of the project.
- Solicits sale of new or additional services.
- Adjusts complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Multitask between answering phone and responding to emails
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers always.