HireLevel is looking for a Client Service Representative in St. Louis, MO
The incumbent is responsible for a variety of administrative activities pertaining to Medicare applications. These responsibilities are accomplished in accordance with established policies, procedures and/or guidelines and do not constitute a primary responsibility of exercising discretion and judgment.
Location: St Louis - Webster Groves
Shift: Monday-Friday 8-5 (Flexible)
Responsibilities of a Client Service Representative:
- Answering the phones, timely booking of appointments, and calling to confirm appointments
- Maintaining pleasant demeanor and commitment to customer service
- Serving as first point of contact for clients thus setting the tone of the experience
- Providing directions from any major artery within the city; obtaining directions through use of mapping technology as needed
- Explains basic Medicare information to client, including policy status, policy details and provides communication between carrier and client.
- Obtains demographic information from client and accurately documents and attaches information into software applications.
- Uses various software applications such as spreadsheets, relational databases, statistical packages, and graphics packages to assemble, manipulate and/or format data and/or reports
- Redirecting client challenges to management as needed
Qualifications of a Client Service Representative:
- High School Diploma or GED (Two years college or equivalent work experience preferred)
- Three years of related experience or relevant coursework
- Positive, enthusiastic personality
- Good oral and written communication skills
Ways to Apply:
- Submit your application below
- Quick Apply at www.hirelevel.com/apply
- Call us now at 844-813-3131
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal-opportunity employer.