Industry: Administrative Manager
Job Number: 47073
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is looking for a Call Center Manager for our client located in Caseyville, IL!
Job Title: Call Center Manager
Job Category: Full Time, Contract-Hire
Location: Caseyville, IL
Hours: Monday through Friday 8: 00 am to 4: 30 pm; Must be flexible to work 1 Saturday per month
Compentation: $15.00-$17.00 based on experience
Similar Positions: Call Center, Manager, Operations Support
Responsibilities of the Call Center Manager:
- Hiring, training, coaching, and leading call center representatives as they provide support for customers
- Answering representatives questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representatives
- Leading team meetings, educating and coaching workers regarding processes and practices and conveying expectations of team.
- Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Authorizing customer replacements or refunds
- Taking on other task or projects to support employees, other managers and call center operations
Requirements of the Call Center Manager:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills, as well as comprehensive knowledge of call center policies and offerings is required
- You should be observant and detail-oriented and possess an understanding of the business, the products and services, and the issues representatives are facing on the floor.
- A successful Call Center Manager for Morrison should be focused on improving our team of representatives and call center practices. Must be able to meet client's background and drug testing requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards! If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch. We are an equal opportunity employer.