Industry: Customer Service Representative
Job Number: 49575
Hirelevel is seeking multiple Call Center Representatives for our client located in Carbondale, IL.
Our client is a fortune 500 company who is a nation-wide leader in the healthcare services field and they pride themselves on their ability to provide a wide range of government sponsored healthcare programs; including a variety of insurance solutions.
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in Customer Service, Insurance or Healthcare.
Location: Carbondale, IL
Pay Rate: $12+/hour
Position: Full-time/contract to hire
Similar Jobs: Customer Service, Call Center, Insurance Rep, Healthcare
Responsibilities for Call Center Representative:
- Initiate and respond to telephone and written correspondence with members, providers and/or other insurance carriers within established time frames utilizing current reference materials and available resources.
- Process correspondence, provide the appropriate level of updates via tracking systems and follow up with the initiating party.
- Maintain performance and quality standards based on established metrics, including turn-around times.
- Research and identify any processing inaccuracies and route to the appropriate team for adjustment.
- Identify any trends related to incoming or outgoing calls that may provide policy or process improvements to support excellent customer service, quality improvement, and call reduction.
Requirements for Call Center Representative:
- Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of call center customer service experience or 2+ years of customer service experience, preferably in a healthcare or insurance environment.
- Bilingual experience may be preferred.
- Must meet background and drug screening requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.