Industry: Customer Service Representative
Job Number: 49613
Hirelevel powered by Extra Help is seeking Call Center Representatives for a client located in Indianapolis, IN.
The ideal candidate will have experience Customer Service.
Location: Indianapolis, IN Park 100 Area
Pay Rate: $12.00
Similar Jobs: Customer Service, Call Center, Insurance Rep, Healthcare, Medical Billing
Shift: Full- Time; 1st Mon-Fri 9am-6pm
Description for the Call Center Representative:
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times to customers over the phone
- Strengthen clients brands by responding to customer inquiries, processing requests, and always striving to surpass expectations
- Update customer database systems with owner record changes, diary note entries, and workflow case to completion, ensuring accuracy of all entries
- Escalate issues to manager as appropriate
- Ensure courteous quality of service on all phone calls
- Ability to multi-task with phone and computer
- Adhere to company policies and responsibly manage time & attendance
- Assist with other duties as assigned
Requirements for Call Center Representatives:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Some college course work preferred but not required
- 1+ years of experience in a call/contact center, customer service or related customer-facing role
- Solid verbal communication skills with professional telephone etiquette
- Ability to handle difficult situations professionally and with appropriate patience
- Basic math, reading, writing, organizational skills, and problem-solving capabilities
- Type 40+ WPM, meet required data entry and customer service experience assessments
- Meet background and drug screening verification requirements
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends and alternate schedules/shifts is a plus
- Bi-lingual is a plus
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards! If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.