Industry: Customer Service Representative
Job Number: 45158
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is seeking Call Center Representatives for the St. Louis area!
Our client is one of the largest nonprofit health care organizations in the United States, serving metro St. Louis, mid-Missouri and Southern Illinois.
Job Category: Contract to Hire, Full-Time
Location: St. Louis, MO
Compensation for the Call Center Representatives:
- Initiate and respond to telephone and written correspondence with members, providers and/or other insurance carriers within established timeframes utilizing current reference materials and available resources.
- Process correspondence, provide the appropriate level of updates via tracking systems and follow up with the initiating party.
- Maintain performance and quality standards based on established metrics, including turn-around times.
- Research and identify any processing inaccuracies and route to the appropriate team for adjustment.
- Identify any trends related to incoming or outgoing calls that may provide policy or process improvements to support excellent customer service, quality improvement, and call reduction.
- Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of call center customer service experience or 2+ years of customer service experience, preferably in a healthcare or insurance environment.
- Must meet background and drug screening requirements