Industry: Customer Service Representative
Job Number: 46064
HireLevel is seeking Call Center Specialist in St. Louis, MO!
Our client is one of the largest nonprofit health care organizations in the United States, serving metro St. Louis, mid-Missouri and Southern Illinois. An ideal candidate is responsible for inbound and outbound physician, patient and other customer communications, working with stakeholders across hospitals and services. This position will utilize multiple systems and communication methods to ensure accurate and complete information is shared, contributing to the coordination of care for outpatients.
Job Category: Contract (1 year), Full-Time
Location: St. Louis, MO
Compensation of the Call Center Specialist:
Additional Responsibilities of the Call Center Specialist:
- Responds to and routes calls appropriately for all subscribed physicians and customers, including after hours service, ACO patient alerts, and patient admission and discharge notifications.
- Maintains accountability for accurate data entry and thorough knowledge of all contact center software applications and other support systems.
- Researches new technologies and methods for improving patient care coordination and physician communication.
- Coordinates telephonic and application-based support for complex, medically fragile, and chronic patients by facilitating communication between services, monitoring communications to the primary care physicians, and working with pediatric specialists to coordinate outpatient appointments.
- Performs other responsibilities as assigned
Additional Requirements of the Call Center Specialist:
- 2-5 years of related experience required
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong work ethic
- Great customer service and relations
- Must meet client s background, drug screening and immunization requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.We are an equal opportunity employer.