Industry: Training Specialist
Job Number: 47362
HireLevel is seeking a Call Center Trainer for our client located in Lake Forest, IL.
Our candidates will have to opportunity to explore opportunities in various fields. They are able to go to work every day with energy and enthusiasm because they witness employee growth, training, and networking throughout which proves the endless possibilities with this client.
Job Title: Customer Service Rep
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Location: Lake Forest, IL
Hours: Monday Friday, 8: 30 AM 5: 00 PM
Similar Jobs: Clerical, Administrative Assistant, Customer Service, Office Clerk, Call Center Manager
Job Responsibilities of the Customer Service Rep:
- Designs, organizes and/or delivers training programs that meet defined business requirements
- Sets the tone of our culture with new hires and introduces policies and procedures
- Learns product and technology usage and teaches to call center team
- Creates training materials that communicate new, changes or enhancements to processes and how to guides as anomalies surface.
- Provides administrative support to the learning and development function.
- Works closely with Quality Assurance to identify gaps & develops appropriate training
- Thinks of the call center as their customer!
- All other duties as assigned
Job Requirements of the Customer Service Rep:
- Bachelor s degree required
- At least 3 years experience required
- Experience identifying slow learners and/or participants demonstrating poor attitude or unwillingness to adopt our culture or practices
- Ability to work independently or as a team
- Strong documentation, technical writing and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and other relevant applications for teaching
- Experience using SAP, SharePoint, and Avaya preferred
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.We are an equal opportunity employer.