HireLevel is looking for a Carpenter in Effingham, IL.
Job Category: Direct Hire
Contract Location: Effingham, IL
Similar Positions: Carpenter, Construction Worker
Compensation: $20-$24 BOE
Responsibilities of a Carpenter:
Perform the carpentry and labor to complete projects on time and within budget without sacrificing quality or customer satisfaction.
- Understand project paperwork, including plans, specifications, and change orders
- Coordinate work with subcontractors
- Order and pick up materials
- Verify accuracy in quantity and measurement of deliveries, determine damaged materials
- Follow all OSHA and company safety standards
- Notify manager when major problems occur
- Handle building code inspections if manager is not available
- Make sure company truck is properly stocked and maintained
- Any other duties assigned or required
Requirements of a Carpenter:
- The Carpenter should be a take-charge individual who is attentive to detail, organized, and able to handle the duties and responsibilities outlined below.
- This person should possess at least five years of carpentry experience, have a good working knowledge of all building trades, and have the ability to interact well with customers and coworkers.
- A valid driver’s license, including a good driving record, is also necessary.
- The Carpenter should be available for extended work hours as required
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
HireLevel is an equal opportunity employer