HireLevel is looking for Case Pickers in Edwardsville, IL!
The ideal candidate will have experience with forklift, reach truck, and electric pallet jack. The candidate must present a professional demeanor in all in interactions.
Location: Edwardsville, IL
Shifts: All Shifts
Similar Positions: Material Handler, Warehouse Associate, Equipment Operator
Responsibilities of the Case Picker:
- Performs picking duties in an efficient manner that meets both company and customer standards
- Loads, unloads, moves, stacks and stages products and materials using a forklift, clamp truck or other power equipment
- Operate a reach truck
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Case Picker:
- Must present a professional demeanor in all interactions
- High school education or GED equivalency
- Minimum 1 year experience and/or training in a warehouse environment
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Must meet requirements of background and drug screening policies
Compensation of the Case Picker:
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.