Industry: Migration Job Code
Job Number: 47581
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is looking for a Certified Forklift Operator for our client in Breese, IL! Are you interested in working for the world's leader in the production of storage buildings and join their union after 30 days of employment?
Job Category: Contract-to-Hire
Location: Breese, IL
Shift: 7: 00 a.M.- 3: 30 p.M.
Similar Positions: Material Handler, Stand-up Forklift Operator, Forklift Driver, Machine Operator
Responsibilities of the Forklift Operator:
- Use forklift to load and unload product off trucks
- Obtaining and coordinating the appropriate information regarding the number of shipments, what type of shipment, carrier name, staging the product for loading as well as other details to their job efficently
- Receiving incoming product, relocating prodcut to the appropriate department, ensuring product is in good condition and matches paperwork
- Filling out and turning in paperwork to the appropriate person, performing daily inventory cycle counts, conducting safety checks of the forklift and pallet repair as time allows
- Other job duties as assigned
Job Requirements of the Forklift Operator:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1+ years of experience on a forklift
- Sitting and/or standing for long periods of time.
- Frequent bending and stooping.
- Lifting and carrying 10-50lbs of materials or objects.
- Pushing and pulling of materials or objects.
- Ability to read and write.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Excellent concentration for extended periods of time.
- Resume required to apply for position
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.