HireLevel is looking for multiple Change Management Consultant in Downtown Chicago, IL!
The Change Management Consultant will be responsible for applying structured Change Management methodology, create Change Management and Communication Plans and lead Change Management activities for Information Technology.
Job Title: Change Management Consultant
Job Category: Long-term Contract
Contract Location: Chicago, IL
Shift: Monday – Friday, Days
Responsibilities for Change Management Consultant:
- Apply the change management process and tools to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness.
- Identify key stakeholders, conduct stakeholder assessment and manage key stakeholder plans.
- Facilitate the creation of communication plans, support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Facilitate the creation of a training plan, provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs
- Complete change management assessments.
- Consult and coach project teams.
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor road map, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan.
- Support and engage senior leaders.
- Coach managers and supervisors.
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities.
- Coordinate efforts with other change leads.
- Integrate change management activities into project plan utilizing project management software.
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness.
- Manage stakeholders.
- Track and report issues.
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics.
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills are mandatory
Requirements for Change Management Consultant:
- Master’ s Degree in Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development or MBA.
- Must have previous IT Change management experience - highly prefer IT Security experience. – Will manage multiple projects in Security.
- Must have 5-6 years of experience in Change Management. Change management certification or designation preferred.
- Security AD Migration for Servers and Applications and Identity Access Change Management.
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts in a multi-national, Fortune 500 global organization.
- Knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards! If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.Hirelevel.Com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.