Industry: Process Engineer
Job Number: 48611
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is looking for Change Manager in Chicago, IL!
Our client is a food manufacturing company that is seeking an experienced Change Manager associate to work hands on to develop prototypes and engage in scaling up processes for production.
Job Title: Change Manager
Job Category: Contract
Location: Chicago, IL
Shift: All Shifts
Compensation: Based on experience
Similar Positions: Organizational Change Manager, Change Specialist
- Conduct impact analysis, assess change readiness
- Identify key stakeholders, conduct stakeholder assessment and manage key stakeholder plans
- Facilitate the creation of a training plan, provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- 5-6 years of experience in Change Management
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts in a multi-national, Fortune 500 global organization
We are an equal opportunity employer.