Industry: Program Manager
Job Number: 49738
HireLevel is looking for a Change Management Specialist with our client in Boca Raton, FL. This company is a multinational corporation that produces automotive parts such as batteries, and electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings.
The Change Management Specialist will be an integral part of major transformation projects and change initiatives and ensuring that the objectives are met on time and in budget.
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Compensation: Based on Experience
Responsibilities of a Change Management Specialist:
- Ensure business is prepared for any/all changes and/or impacts throughout project lifecycle by creating change vision and strategy: design, planning, and execution of program/project (stakeholder mapping, communications approach, and engagement plan).
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities - Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Assess the change impact - Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Actively assess and manage risk; remove / reduce barriers towards realizing goals, ensuring mitigating actions are in place & managed.
- Measure and monitor change: status reporting, providing visibility on status against milestones, and transparency of risks and issues.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve alignment of change scope, as well as develop and execute change, communication, and training strategy and plans.
- Facilitate training workshops with multi-disciplinary client teams, at all levels of the organization.
- Lead and support communication and learning efforts - Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications to create awareness, proactively manage resistance to change, and help ensure user readiness. Ensure consistency within the messaging across the transformation efforts.
- Keep abreast of current change management practices and being both an advocate and thought leader for the discipline.
- Challenge and coach senior client executives to become better change leaders.
Requirements of a Change Management Specialist:
- Strong understanding of change management principles, methodologies, and leading practices with previous experience with large scale organizational change efforts.
- Proven Change Management expertise with extensive and demonstrable project experience supporting large-scale organizational change efforts.
- Recognized Change Management accreditation (i.E. APMG, Prosci) preferred.
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt certification required.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite and experience leveraging tools to develop work plans, articulate complex issues, analyze data, and structure information.
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning both strategy and tactics.
- Ability to develop strategic communication plans, socialize them, and deploy them.
- Proactive individual able to operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of facilitating workshops and engaging with stakeholders at all levels and functions of the business.
- Strong written/oral communication & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, and the ability to work across the organization to break down silos and help the business think like and communicate like a cohesive entity.
- Quick learner with the ability to manage multiple initiatives and adjust to changing priorities and meet strict deadlines.
- Able to quickly forge effective working relationships with a variety of personalities
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.