HireLevel is looking for a Channel Marketing Specialist with our client in Milwaukee, WI.
This company is a multinational corporation that produces automotive parts such as batteries, and electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings.
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Compensation: based on experience
Similar Positions: Quality Assurance, Product Development, Marketing, Sales Support
Responsibilities of Channel marketing Specialist:
- Execute channel marketing needs in conjunction with assigned distribution customers; supports implementation of and administration of marketing programs
- Be a liaison between customers and the EODB support team to ensure timely responses to customers
- Work with customers to resolve issues quickly and effectively
- Plan and organize sales and partner training, and other marketing events for partners and customers
- Researches competitive marketing programs for assigned brands
- Works closely with the channel marketing tam to build out materials for the FY20 marketing programs
Requirements of Marketing Brand Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field required
- Minimum of one year of experience
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral