HireLevel is seeking a Lab Technician located in Evansville, IN.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Evansville, IN
Shift: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Similar Jobs: Quality Inspector, Lab Analyst, Plastics Laboratory Technician
The starting salary is $12.00+ per hour based upon experience. There is a pay increase upon going direct with IRA and other benefits offered.
Responsibilities of the Lab Technician:
- Participate in all safety-related activities and comply with the corporate safety program.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Color matching based on customer orders and specifications.
- Produce and blend inks using the dispenser, and manual weigh procedures, to customer specifications.
- Maintain detailed production and QC records.
- Runs samples to verify color.
- Operation of lab color matching system.
- Maintain and update customer files.
- Assists other technicians as needed.
Requirements of the Lab Technician:
- High School Diploma or GED required, some college preferred.
- Knowledge of processing equipment
- Ability to see color.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Numerical and reasoning abilities.
- Experience matching color and/or working in a lab environment preferred.
- Must meet requirements for drug screening and criminal background policies.
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referrals
We are an equal opportunity employer.