Industry: Customer Service Representative
Job Number: 47994
HireLevel is recruiting for Claims Specialists in Alton, IL!
Our client is hiring for multiple Claims Specialists to handle day-to-day customer service claims activities, including repair claims processing via call handling, mail handling of incoming repair contractor invoices, account maintenance, file documentation, problem resolution, reporting and claims follow-up activities. The job requires flexibility to work weekends and/or evenings via a rotating schedule (non-traditional schedule). Previous claims experience preferred.
Job Category: Full-Time
Location: Alton, IL
Schedule: Monday through Friday 6: 30 am to 9: 00 pm, rotating weekends
What is unique about the client? Public utilities company providing services to over 14 million customers in the United States and Canada.
Similar Positions: Call Center Representative, Customer Service Representative, Data Entry, Operations Clerk, Clerical, Receptionist
Compensation of Claims Specialist: $12- 13 per hour
Responsibilities of Claims Specialist:
- Receive inbound claims calls from customers related to services provided.
- Remain accessible to achieve appropriate problem resolution.
- Clarify the needs of the customer, answer customer inquiries, and assist in the resolution of concerns.
- Document customer contacts and claims as appropriate.
- Maintain a courteous and knowledgeable appearance to the customer.
- Handle difficult calls and avoid escalation whenever possible.
Requirements of Claims Specialist:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- 2 years of claims, call center or customer service experience.
- Fluent in both Spanish and English highly referred.
- Must have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Must have strong communication skills. Will interact with various departments within the company including Risk Management and Legal.
- Must be able to meet client s background and drug testing requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.