HireLevel is looking for a Cleaning Supervisor in Evansville, IN!
This client believes in team work! Our candidates experience a culture revolving around a family dynamic. The competitive benefits are a bonus to the friendly atmosphere this client offers our candidate.
Job Category: Full Time, Temp to Hire
Location: Evansville, IN
Shift: 5:00pm-1:30am Monday-Friday, Must be able to work on the weekend
Similar Positions: Buildings and Grounds Supervisor, Custodian, Environmental Services Director, Environmental Services Supervisor (EVS), Executive Housekeeper, Facilities Manager, Head Custodian, Housekeeping Director, Housekeeping Supervisor, Maintenance Supervisor
Compensation of Cleaning Supervisor:
- $23.00 per hour (salaried)
Responsibilities of Cleaning Supervisor:
- Welcoming and training new hires
- Essential duties includes various cleaning related tasks
- Checking on accounts to ensure task completion
- Keeping accurate records of account status
- Communicating with the director on the account and employee issues
- Coaching employees experiencing difficulties with performance or task completion
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- May be required to be cross trained to work in other departments within the company
- Inspect job assigned and communicate with employees, customers, and project manager to assure quality services are provided
Requirements of Cleaning Supervisor:
- High School diploma or GED preferred but not required
- Ability to read and communicate with employees, management or customers
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Must be able to operate vacuum cleaners, mops, brooms, etc.
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Driver's license required
- Resume required
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.