Job Number: 49957
HireLevel is looking for a Environmental Manager! This client believes in team work and has a strong family dynamic!
Job Category: Full Time, Temp to Hire
Location: Evansville, IN
Similar Positions: Buildings and Grounds Supervisor, Custodian, Environmental Services Director, Environmental Services Supervisor (EVS), Executive Housekeeper, Facilities Manager, Head Custodian, Housekeeping Director, Housekeeping Supervisor, Maintenance Supervisor
Compensation of Environmental Manager: $15/hr, based on experience
Schedule: Monday-Sunday 5: 30pm-2: 00am, Overtime Required
Responsibilities of Environmental Manager:
- Responsible for supervising the daily operations of account assigned, including, but not limited to, the day-to-day operations involved with the cleaning of account assigned, supervising the hourly cleaning technicians at account as assigned.
- Communicate with Account Manager on a regular basis regarding status of account. Inspect hourly employees work performed at least weekly unless otherwise instructed and document findings.
- Communicate findings from inspections to employees and Account Manager to assure areas of deficiencies are corrected.
- Assist with conducting training sessions for new employees and on-going training for existing employees as assigned
- Manage man-hours at assigned account within budgetary guidelines.
- Other duties may be assigned
Job Requirements of Environmental Manager:
- 2 years of Environmental Supervising Experience
- High School diploma or GED preferred but not required.
- Assist with evaluating employees monthly
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Attend monthly supervisor management meetings.
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Driver's license required.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.