HireLevel is looking for a Cleaning Supervisor in Evansville, IN!
This client believes in team work! Our candidates experience a culture revolving around a family dynamic. The competitive benefits are a bonus to the friendly atmosphere this client offers our candidates.
Job Category: Full Time, Temp to Hire
Shift: 2nd shift, 5:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m., Overtime required
Similar Positions: Buildings and Grounds Supervisor, Custodian, Environmental Services Director, Environmental Services Supervisor (EVS), Executive Housekeeper, Facilities Manager, Head Custodian, Housekeeping Director, Housekeeping Supervisor, Maintenance Supervisor
Compensation of Cleaning Supervisor: $15/hr. and up, based on experience
Responsibilities of Cleaning Supervisor:
- Responsible for supervising the daily operations of account assigned, including, but not limited to, the day-to-day operations involved with the cleaning of account assigned, supervising the hourly cleaning technicians at account as assigned.
- Communicate with Account Manager on a regular basis regarding status of account. Inspect hourly employees work performed at least weekly unless otherwise instructed and document findings.
- Communicate findings from inspections to employees and Account Manager to assure areas of deficiencies are corrected.
- Assist with conducting training sessions for new employees and on-going training for existing employees as assigned.
- Manage man-hours at assigned account within budgetary guidelines.
Requirements of Cleaning Supervisor:
- 2 years of Cleaning Supervisor experience.
- High School diploma or GED preferred but not required.
- Assist with evaluating employees monthly.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Attend monthly supervisor management meetings.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Driver's license required.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.