HireLevel is looking for a Cleaning Technician in Evansville, IN!
This client believes in team work! Our candidates experience a culture revolving around a family dynamic. The competitive benefits are a bonus to the friendly atmosphere this client offers our candidate.
Job Category: Full Time and Part-time, Temp to Hire
Location: Evansville, IN
Shift: All shifts
Similar Positions: Building Custodian, Building Services Technician, Cleaner, Custodial Worker, Custodian, Janitor
Responsibilities of Cleaning Technician:
- Essential duties includes various cleaning related tasks
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- May be required to be cross trained to work in other departments within the company
- Inspect job assigned and communicate with employees, customers, and project manager to assure quality services are provided
Requirements of Cleaning Technician:
- High School diploma or GED preferred but not required
- Ability to read and communicate with employees, management or customers
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- The employee must be able to operate vacuum cleaners, mops, brooms, etc.
Compensation of Cleaning Technician:
- $13.00 and up, Based on Experience
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.