Post Date: 06/18/18
Job ID: 44250
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is looking for a Cleaning Technician!
Job Category: Full Time and Part-time, Temp to Hire
Location: Evansville, IN
Similar Positions: Building Custodian, Building Services Technician, Cleaner, Custodial Worker, Custodian, Janitor
Additional Responsibilities of Cleaning Technician:
- Essential duties includes various cleaning related tasks
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- May be required to be cross trained to work in other departments within the company
- Inspect job assigned and communicate with employees, customers, and project manager to assure quality services are provided
- Manage man-hours at assigned account within budgetary guidelines
- Other duties may be assigned
Job Requirements of Cleaning Technician:
- High School diploma or GED preferred but not required.
- Ability to read and communicate with employees, management or customers.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- The employee must be able to operate vacuum cleaners, mops, brooms, etc.
Compensation of Cleaning Technician:
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.