Industry: Operations Manager
Job Number: 47813
Our founder, Teresa Katubig, grew HireLevel from the ground up in 1995 as a temporary employment agency with a credit card and a prayer. Today, HireLevel is a certified Women-Owned Business and full-service human capital management firm specializing in light industrial staffing, professional search and payroll services. We design and deliver solutions that focus on mobilizing the right people, with the right skills, to help businesses: improve performance; attract and retain talent; respond rapidly to market conditions; and reduce the cost, risk and duration of lifecycle recruiting and human resources.
We re looking for an experienced staffing manager to direct the operations of our branch in Edwardsville, IL! This individual will be responsible for nurturing a professional and positive environment while driving accountability and sales revenue. There s never a dull moment in the staffing industry; at the end of the day, the most successful individuals are high-energy and sales-driven with an entrepreneurial spirit. Each HireLevel branch is challenged to meet sales and profit objectives as well as candidate and client experience goals. If you thrive in a fast-paced, high-demand environment and work as hard as you play, we want you!
Benefits for Client Relationship Manager:
- IRA/Student Loan Repayment Plan
- HSA/health, dental and vision reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Savings Benefit
- Volunteer Benefit
- 8 hours paid for volunteering
- Ability to give back to the monthly #HireLevelDifference Campaign
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- Professional development opportunities
- Industry Conferences
- Professional Association Memberships
- Motivate and supervise day-to-day activities of 8+ individuals.
- Schedule, coordinate and supervise daily activities of the office and staff.
- Coach, mentor, and train staff to accomplish objectives.
- Handle customer service issues and ensure customer and candidate satisfaction at all times.
- Monitor financial performance, take necessary steps to align performance with budget.
- Develop and implement recruiting plans to source top talent for our clients.
- Nurturing a professional and positive environment while driving accountability and sales revenue
- Conduct Strategic Sessions to align company goals and employee engagement
- Handle customer service issues and ensure customer and candidate satisfaction at all times
- Train, motivate and coach employees to increase sales by understanding, communicating, and working with our clients and applicants to provide best in class service
- Develop new business relationships by working with prospective clients to determine the best service offering for a greater return on investment by providing services such as payroll, recruiting, staffing and other human resource functions
- Proven results as a recruiter and 3+ years of experience as a staffing manager.
- Ability to manage high-profile office with sales of $20 million
- High school diploma required. Bachelor degree preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and outstanding leadership ability.