Industry: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 49278
HireLevel is looking for a Clinical Coordinator in North Chicago, Lake County IL!
Our client, a global healthcare and research company, is looking for a Clinical Coordinator to support a medical clinic and its staff. Previous administrative experience in medical facility is a plus.
Job Title: Clinical Coordinator
Job Category: Full Time, Contract
Location: North Chicago, Lake County, IL
Hours: Monday - Friday | 7: 15 AM 4: 15 PM
Similar Positions: Human Resources Assistant, HR Assistant, Clerical, Executive Assistant, Operations Support
Responsibilities of the Clinical Coordinator:
- Responsible for accurate medical data entry, maintaining medical records, and centralized scheduling.
- Other duties may include: general administrative duties and database up keep.
- Provides support to department managers and their staff.
- Word processing, editing existing documents, keying information into existing templates, database upkeep.
- Perform other administrative responsibilities including answering phones, directing guests, managing calendars, etc.
Requirements of the Clinical Coordinator:
- Bachelor s Degree is preferred, High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- 2-4 years of experience administrative environment is required, experience in a medical setting is preferred.
- Ability to work independently with great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must have strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Must be able to meet client's background and drug testing requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch. We are an equal opportunity employer.