Industry: Medical Billing Manager
Job Number: 47218
HireLevel is hiring an Collections Agent for a client in Olathe, KS!
Our client is a not-for-profit health system serving the comprehensive health needs of communities across the Midwest. Headquartered in St. Louis, the health system employs 40, 000 employees and close to 10, 000 providers in four states. Our client is one of the largest employers in every community it serves. This position is responsible for ensuring that practices and transactions throughout the system are in compliance with US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
Job Category: Full-Time
Location: Olathe, KS
Compensation: Based on Experience
Similar Positions: Bill Collector, Debt Collector
Responsibilities of Collections Agent:
- Responsible for all aspects of billing and collections
- Must be organized, detail oriented and able to work independently
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced envirnoment
- Set up established payment guidelines with patients and offer financial assistance as needed
Requirements of Collections Agent:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of healthcare experience preferred
- Experience with medical claims submissions and insurance folow-up preferred
- Highly developed communication skills required
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office product
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.