HireLevel is seeking a Community Relations Representative in Springfield, IL. Our client is a fortune 500 company who is a nation-wide leader in the healthcare services field and they pride themselves on their ability to provide a wide range of government sponsored healthcare programs; including a variety of insurance solutions.
Pay: $20+ an hour
Location: Carbondale, IL
Similar Positions: Public Relations, Project Manager, Event Planning
Responsibilities of the Community Relations Representative:
- Lead activities to achieve membership/enrollment goals through various means including, but not limited to, marketing projects and new market initiatives, health fairs and community activities, training, member retention activities, sales visibility and business, broker, provider, market, lead generation, vendor outreach and networking opportunities
- Research and assess market and business opportunities
- Plan, develop, coordinate, collaborate and conduct events including, but not limited to, meetings, presentations, activities, training, product orientations, focus groups, field marketing events, projects, etc.
- Develop and maintain business relationships and information that will result in opportunities to increase membership/enrollment targets
- Represent the department at internal and external meetings including, but not limited to, vendor reporting, departmental, cross-functional, community, provider, etc.
- Develop presentations including, but not limited to, sales, broker product training, member retention meetings, new member training, outreach activities, etc.
- Act as department liaison for market materials, collateral rollouts, inventory, reports, etc.
- Act as point person on key projects
- Work with management to develop department workflow policy and procedure documentation for strategy and planning and for reviewing product, collaterals and sales strategies
- Prospect and initiate opportunities for field marketing events, grassroots lead generation, provider co-op events, other community venues, etc.
- Coordinate with sales team for successful market execution
- 30% in the office/70% in the field, promoting the brand/ benefits, public speaking, administrative tasks, and event planning
- Responsible for planning and executing events in the community
- Travel is reimbursed as well as what they pay for events
Requirements of the Community Relations Representative:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Public speaking, time management, event planning
- 1-2 years of experience with Public relations/marketing background
- Must meet client background requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.