Hirelevel is seeking a Community Services Coordinator in Westmont, IL.
Our client is a fortune 500 company who is a nation-wide leader in the healthcare services field and they pride themselves on their ability to provide a wide range of government sponsored healthcare programs; including a variety of insurance solutions.
Shift: Monday – Friday; 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Similar Positions: Event Planning, Marketing, Community Outreach
Description of Community Services Coordinator:
- Work with Marketing & Community Relations Manager to develop and implement community outreach plan
- Participate as a member of the Marketing team in developing and implementing strategies to support the department and company
- Contribute to the attainment of member growth goals Maintain thorough knowledge of Healthcare programs and associated regulatory marketing guidelines
- Identify and develop relationships with new community contacts and organizations to pursue outreach engagements
- Develop and implement promotional plan for new outreach opportunities
- Identify and coordinate outreach activities and necessary materials at community and health events
- Attend community and health events to distribute Health Plan information
- Support manager with scheduling and delivery of health education presentations
- Organize Health Plan staff and other resources in the participation and the support of select community events and activities
- Distribute written material to customers who call in and request Support Health Plan sponsored programs in schools
Requirements of Community Services Coordinator:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1+ year in public speaking, marketing or event planning
- Valid Driver's License and proof of insurance
- Ability to travel in designated geographical area
- Must be able to meet client background requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
HireLevel is an equal opportunity employer.