HireLevel is looking for a Compensation Analyst in North Chicago, Lake County, IL!
Our client, a global healthcare and research company, is looking for a Compensation Analyst, responsible for salary recommendations, increases, conducting market analysis to ensure offers are competitive etc.
Job Title: Compensation Analyst II
Job Category: Full Time, Contract
Location: North Chicago, Lake Forest, IL
Hours: Monday - Friday | 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Similar Positions: Compensation Consultant
Responsibilities of the Compensation Analyst II:
- Performs job evaluations globally
- Provides recommendations on various pay actions (external offers, promotions, equities, bonus buyouts, etc.)
- Completes salary survey submissions and equity studies
- Administers the job description process
- Supports various compensation programs including salary planning, merit increases, short-term incentive plans, and long-term incentive plans
- Provides compensation analysis and data management support for special projects including acquisitions and divestitures, large reorganizations, job leveling, job hierarchies, internal and external audits, new government-mandated changes, etc.
Requirements of the Compensation Analyst II:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-6 years in a compensation analyst role with some experience in basic compensation functions
- Experience leading small to medium projects
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with various internal customers to resolve critical data issues
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.