Hirelevel is seeking a Compliance Specialist in Chicago, IL.
Our client is a fortune 500 company who is a nation-wide leader in the healthcare services field and they pride themselves on their ability to provide a wide range of government sponsored healthcare programs; including a variety of insurance solutions.
Shift: Monday – Friday; 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Similar Positions: Authentication Specialist, Title Specialist, Contract Specialist
Description of Compliance Specialist:
- Coordinate and oversee the development, maintenance, implementation and revision of policies and procedures and other documents for the operation of the organization's compliance program
- Document regulatory processes such as internal audits, inspections, license renewals, or registrations for submittal to regulatory agencies
- Ensures that relevant departments are in compliance with all Federal, State and industry laws, regulations and standards
- Works with staff to identify and correct potential areas of non-compliance and anticipate future compliance requirements
- Maintains current knowledge and continue education on laws and regulations that might affect the organization's policies and procedures
- Ensures issues are identified, investigated and resolved
- Interprets regulatory laws or law changes and ensures they are communicated to all relevant parties
- Coordinates, prepares and reviews regulatory submissions for Federal, State and industry regulatory agencies
Requirements of Compliance Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience required
- Expert knowledge of Federal, State and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to industry
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and critical thinking
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
HireLevel is an equal opportunity employer.