Industry: Account Manager
Job Number: 47584
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is looking for a Consultative Sales Representative internally to support St. Louis/Metro East regional clients and prospects for our Human Capital Management Platform and Payroll Services.
What Is In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of our dynamic organization that allows you to work independently while being part of a team. We work hard to meet high-level expectations in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
HireLevel represents a culture of growth opportunities, and we want to be the company leading you to your goals.
Benefits for Consultative Sales Representative Position:
- IRA/Student Loan Repayment Plan
- HSA/health, dental and vision reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Savings Benefit
- Volunteer Benefit, 8 hours paid for volunteering
- Ability to give back to the monthly #HireLevelDifference Campaign
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- Professional development opportunities
- Industry Conferences
- Professional Association Memberships
Additional Responsibilities of Consultative Sales Representative Position:
- Introduce our products and services to businesses through cold calling, networking, and foot canvassing.
- Set in person meetings for opportunities to consult with clients to present HireLevel s products and services to ultimately close sales and generate revenue.
- Develop weekly time management strategies, techniques, and tactics to ensure the most effective use of time.
- Collaborate with management to achieve monthly sales targets with close attention to increasing leads and a strategic pipeline that will lead to closing accounts.
- Work closely with marketing team to ensure continued growth of business revenues, through networking, appearances and guest speaking forums, news stories, etc.
- Meet with decision-makers to analyze their needs, and identify areas for HireLevel to provide value added services.
- Maintain current knowledge of HireLevel products and cultivate long term professional referral channels with CPA Firms, Banking Firms and Company HR and CFO contacts.
- Taking responsibility for personal success by asking for help and communicating effectively to achieve success.
- Complete weekly outlook time management and weekly updating of Activity Reports.
- Additional job duties as assigned by the Director of Payroll Services and President/CEO.
- Must meet established hiring goals and Key Performance Indicators.
Job Requirements of Business Development:
- Prior experience in payroll sales or human capital management a plus.
- Ability to sell and relationship build with current and prospective customers with a positive and persistent approach.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment with challenging customer demands.
- Must be able to get to the point with clients, resolve issues and give advice in a brief concise manner.
- Ability and desire to work both independently and in a team environment to meet the goals and objections of the company.
- Able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines, independently and with a team.
Compensation of Business Position:
Based on Experience