Job Number: 46948
HireLevel is hiring for a Controller for a client in High Ridge, MO!
Our client is a growing and innovative manufacturer of electrical connectors for power distribution; they have built their company on the quality of their products and service. We are looking for a great candidate to join their team as a Controller. In this position you will work closely with the Vice President of Finance involving all areas of accounting and finance.
Job Category: Full-Time, Direct
Location: High Ridge, MO
Compensation: Based on Experience
Similar Positions: Chartered Accountant, Comptroller, CPA
Responsibilities of Controller:
- Oversees the general ledger system, prepares of financial statements, and maintains accounting records.
- Develop or improve accounting procedures to facilitate effective standard accounting practices.
- Assist with managing accounts receivable, accounts payable, fixed asset management, and payroll processing.
- Assist with all aspects of tax reporting and compliance.
- Provide financial, administrative, and operational support, particularly in the areas of cost control and inventory control.
- Coordinate with other departments to maintain data flow
Requirements of Controller:
- BS/BA in Accounting; MBA/CPA highly desirable
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong leadership, managerial and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong working knowledge and experience with ERP systems
- Experience with Crystal Reporting a plus
- International business experience, including multiple currencies, a plus
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.