HireLevel is seeking a Controls Engineer in Fenton, MO!
Job Type: Full-Time, Direct Hire
Shift: Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:30am
Pay Rate: $13-$18 an hour DOE
Benefits: Vacation, PTO, paid medical, dental, vision, IRA, tuition reimbursement, and more
Similar Positions: Engineer, Instrument Technician, Electrical Technician, HVAC technician, CAD designer
Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer:
- Assisting Project Managers and Control Technicians with documentation, submittal manuals and owner’s manuals
- Maintain customer’s documentation on server in the PDF format for access via the company website.
- Provide Graphics for WebCTRL program for customer sites
- Provide documentation support for customers and contractors
- Provide documentation for Project Managers and the Inventory Manager for shipment
- Keeps documents organized in the appropriate locations on the server
- Communicate with technical team on project updates
- Able to fulfill project deadlines
Requirements for the Controls Engineer:
- Basic computer skills and working knowledge of the following programs: MS Visio, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Internet Explorer, Web CTRL, View Builder
- 1+ year of CAD experience
- High School Diploma
- 2 year degree preferred
- Must meet requirements of drug screening and background check
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.