Industry: Electrical Engineer
Job Number: 48557
HireLevel is hiring for a Controls Engineer for a client in High Ridge, MO!
Our client is a growing and innovative manufacturer of electrical connectors for power distribution; they have built their company on the quality of their products and service. We are looking for a great candidate to join their team as a Controls Engineer.
Job Category: Full-Time, Direct
Location: High Ridge, MO
Compensation: Based on Experience
Responsibilities of Controls Engineer:
- Implementation of new processes and equipment to the plant floor
- Develop Bill of Materials, panel layouts, and electrical schematics for systems
- Work with existing and developing new data acquisition measures to display plant floor data in a viable manner to production and management
- Assist with troubleshooting equipment such as: automated assembly equipment, CNC s, vision systems, robotics, automated machining equipment
- Work often with vision Systems, PLC, HMI, and robotic integration. (Control Logix, P3000, Fanuc, PanelView, Wonderware, Cognex, and Keyence)
Requirements of Controls Engineer:
- 5 years minimum experience with PLC/HMI Programming
- Bachelor s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Controls Engineering, or related degree; or the equivalent in work experience
- Must be able to work in a team environment and thrive with minimal supervision
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
We are an equal opportunity employer.