HireLevel is recruiting for a Controls Engineer in Indianapolis, IN!
Job Category: Full-Time, Long-term Contract
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Responsibilities of Controls Engineer:
- Designs and configures technically complex building control systems as defined by the contract documents
- Creates flow diagrams, sequence of operations, bill of material, network layouts and electrical schematics as required
- Develops and tests software programs necessary to operate the system per the intent of the project requirements
- Coordinates the creation of necessary drawings and equipment schedules for submittals and installation
- Assists in validation of complete system functionality and troubleshoots problems with subcontractors and other trades to ensure proper operation
- Provides field change information to the project team for the creation of as-built drawings and software
Requirements of Controls Engineer:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with a minimum of three years if experience or an Associate Degree in a related technical field with 5 years of relevant work experience required
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction or HVAC Industry
- Knowledge of control theory, automatic temperature controls, building automation systems and other building sub-systems
- Experience i the integration of low voltage building sub-systems using various industry protocols
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.