HireLevel is looking for a Cook in Marion, IL!
Summertime is our client's busiest season with business provided by boaters! The ideal candidate has previous experience working in a professional kitchen and can provide a food handling sanitation license.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Marion, IL
Shift: Varies | Tuesday - Sunday 11 am - 10 pm
Similar Positions: Chef, Food Service, Prep Cook, Line Cook
Pay Rate: $10 - 12/hour BOE
Responsibilities of Cook:
- Prepare food to be served complying with all applicable sanitation, health and personal hygiene standards
- Ensure appropriate use of facility supplies to minimize loss and waste
- Ability to properly mark date and times of food items for storage
- Plan food production with high traffic hours so that quality, temperature and appearance of food are preserved
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of Cook:
- Must provide a food handling sanitation license and maintain license throughout employment
- Ability to stand, reach, lift, bend and pull items weighing 50 pounds or less
- Follow directions on recipes and appliance manuals
- Previous food service experience
- Must meet requirements of drug screening and background check
- Proof of high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be at least 21 years old
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals
We are an equal opportunity employer.