HireLevel is looking for a Corporate Recruiter in Milwaukee, WI.
This position is responsible for full life-cycle recruitment of IT talent. You will own a requisition load and build pipelines of qualified candidates for critical roles within our IT department. You will partner closely with Hiring Managers, HR Partners, and other internal resources to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow that meets diversity and overall hiring goals.
Job Title: Recruiter
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Compensation: $24.34+ per hour
Job Category: Full-Time, Long-Term Contract
Similar Positions: Human Resources, Staffing Specialist, Recruiter
Responsibilities of Recruiter:
- Partner with internal clients to assist them with all staffing needs (sourcing strategy, developing job descriptions, sourcing, interviewing, candidate closing and negotiations, etc)
- Manage the entire life cycle of the recruiting process with minimal managerial guidance
- Provide complete and accurate and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position
- Consult with internal clients on staffing issues, interviewing techniques, hiring decisions and market data
- Build a pipeline of talented job seekers that fit the profile of the company’s core competencies
- Creatively source and network candidates to reduce fees to outside agencies
- Build and execute a recruiting plan that focuses on attracting a diverse candidate pool
- Manages and coordinates communications with candidates
- Maintain all progress and status reports, communicating this to the Staffing Manager
- Seek continuous improvements to enhance the capabilities of the corporate staffing team
- Participate in departmental process improvement project work on an as-needed basis
Requirements of Recruiter:
- Minimum 5 years in corporate recruiting and sourcing for management, professional, sales exempt, professional non-exempt employees required. Additional agency/firm experience a plus
- Behavioral interviewing training and experience required
- Experience in networking with, and attracting, and sourcing a diverse candidate pool using LinkedIn, Indeed, Boolean search
- Applicant tracking system experience required. Taleo and/or Avature experience is strongly preferred
- Excellent customer service and client management skills with the ability and desire to work with HR colleagues
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to lead and partner at every level of the organization
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.