HireLevel is seeking a Corporate Recruiter with our client in Milwaukee, WI!
Job Category: Full-Time
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Compensation: Based on Experience
Responsibilities of Corporate Recruiter:
- Manage the entire life cycle of the recruiting process with minimal managerial guidance
- Provide complete and accurate and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position
- Consult with internal clients on staffing issues, interviewing techniques, hiring decisions and market data
- Build a pipeline of talented job seekers that fit the profile of the company’s core competencies
- Creatively source and network candidates to reduce fees to outside agencies
- Build and execute a recruiting plan that focuses on attracting a diverse candidate pool
- Manages and coordinates communications with candidates. Maintain all progress and status reports, communicating this to the Staffing Manager
- Seek continuous improvements to enhance the capabilities of the corporate staffing team
- Participate in departmental process improvement project work on an as-needed basis
Requirements of Corporate Recruiter:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 3 years in corporate recruiting in the IT space for management, professional exempt, or professional
- Additional agency/firm experience a plus
- Experience in networking with, and attracting, and sourcing a diverse candidate pool
- Applicant tracking system experience required
- Taleo experience is strongly preferred
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability and desire to work with HR colleagues, search firms, hiring managers and candidates in thoughtful and personable way
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.