Job Number: 44508
This global organization is a lead supplier of the automotive industry with a specific division that produces electrical components. Currently, they are seeking a Cost Accountant to assist with cost analysis of the company s product and procedures.
Position: Direct Hire
Location: Marion, IL
Pay: Based on Experience
Similar Positions: Accounting, Inventory Accounting, General Accounting
Responsibilities of the Cost Accountant:
- Lead ongoing and continuous value analysis activities.
- Participate in monthly forecasting processes, along with the semi-annual budgeting activities
- Generate Cost Estimations
- Benchmark and compare internal costs to other to identify areas for cost reduction activities
- Accumulating and reviewing all financial information to develop rates annually to assist in cost planning
- Establish cost standards and analyze variations in actual costs
Requirements of the Cost Accountant:
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience preferred, but not required.
- Two years of prior applicable experience in cost accounting strongly preferred, but not required.
- Electronics and/or automotive experience desired.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on full-time basis