HireLevel is looking for Credit Representative I in Highland IL
Assess the validity of customer claims through investigation and analysis. The investigation process and root cause analysis will lead to the appropriate course of action. Will complete analysis of root cause issues that will help lead to elimination of future deduction claims. Responsible for the collection of customer claims that are deemed to be invalid. Will be responsible for communicating GFSS department and Eaton policies regarding pricing, rebates, and returns. Position will provide deduction root cause reporting to the management team. Position may also support special project initiatives as determined by management.
Job Category: Full Time; Contract to Hire
Location: Highland IL
Similar Positions: Front Desk, Customer Service, Administrative Assistant
Responsibilities and Duties of Credit Representative I
- Manage a deduction portfolio within a group of assigned accounts to identify, investigate, and analyze all deductions to determine their validity. Deduction portfolio will include aged, complex deductions, and/or high dollar deductions.
- Responsible for the collection of the deductions that have been deemed to be invalid. Additionally, will be responsible for reporting route cause statistics to management.
- Use root cause data to develop and implement process improvements to reduce or eliminate internal and external errors. Will need to be able to communicate effectively with all internal (Sales, Plants, Customer Service) and external (Customers) partners
- Ensure appropriate approvals and documentation is received in order to resolve outstanding deductions. Approvals will need to fall within an established limit of authority matrix.
- Analyze root cause of the deductions to determine if the deductions are legitimate or should be presented again for collection. Will need to ensure that all documentation is received, and analysis completed fulfills the requirements determined in the deduction resolution guidelines and appropriate authorizations have been received.
- Will be responsible for the processing and auditing of manual credit memo and invoicing (919) requests received from the field.
- Abide by Robinson-Pattman Act, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Cannons of Business Credit Ethics, and Eaton Ethics Policy at all times
Requirements of Credit Representative I
- Must meet background and client requirements
- Basic Qualifications: Associates Degree from accredited institute
- 1-2 years Deduction related experience
- Strong skill set in Microsoft office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Systems (SAP/GetPaid)
Preferred Qualifications:of Credit Representative I
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Accounting/Credit Experience (customer disputes)
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Pricing Programs
Ways to Apply:
- Submit your application below
- Quick Apply at www.hirelevel.com/apply
- Call us now at 844-813-3131
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employ