HireLevel is looking for a Culinary Support Technician for our client located in Plano, TX!
Are you interested in working for a large beverage manufacturing and distribution channel with a global brand? If so, our ideal candidate will have worked in a warehouse or manufacturing environment in the past. We'd love to hear from you!
Job Title: Culinary Support Technician
Location: Plano, TX
Shift Times: Monday – Friday; 9 am – 5 pm
Pay Rate: $13/hour
Similar Positions: Dishwasher, Janitorial, Inventory, Receiving/Shipping, General Labor
Responsibilities of Culinary Support Technician:
- Load, run and unload the dishwasher
- Keep the dish machine clean and report any functional or mechanical problems immediately.
- Monitor dish machine water temperature to ensure sanitary wash cycle
- Wash and store all kitchenware and tableware.
- Keep dish room clean and organized.
- Maintain adequate levels of dish detergents and cleaning supplies.
- Clean food preparation/production areas and equipment as required (zone cleaning).
- Receive, label, and store items and ingredients shipped to the CIC.
- Update and maintain received items log and inform others in a timely manner of items received.
- Pack and ship items and ingredients leaving the CIC.
- Maintain organization of stock items and ingredients.
- Assist in inventorying ingredients; compare to par-stock and report any ingredients that need to be resupplied. Perform opening and closing duties daily to ensure smooth operation of the CIC.
Requirements of Culinary Support Technician:
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen, and routine background check
- Must thrive in a team-based organization, detail oriented, and enjoy learning.
- High school diploma or GED. No previous restaurant experience required.
- Be able to work in hot, wet, humid and loud environment for long period of time.
- Be physically able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours)
- Be able to safely lift bags, cases and stacks (up to 60 pounds) many times per shift.
Additional Information of the Culinary Support Technician:
Position will be part time(15-20hrs/wk.) through March 31st as a training/evaluation period.
Starting April 1st, the position will be full time(35-40hrs/wk.) with occasional OT as required
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.