Industry: Sales Support
Job Number: 47197
HireLevel is seeking Customer Care Representatives for our client located in Naperville, IL!
Our client is looking forCustomer Care Representatives who will work in their Home Warranty Department. The Customer Care Reps will be assist customers with questions on their accounts while selling home warranties on mechanical and electrical product and services.
Job Title: Customer Care Representatives
Job Category: Full-time, Contract to Hire
Shift Times: Monday-Saturday between 6: 00 am and 8: 00 pm
Location: Naperville, IL
Pay Rate: $15.25 per hour plus commissions
Similar Positions: Business Development, Sales Manager, Sales Coordinator, Call Center Representatives, Customer Service Representatives
Job Duties of the Customer Care Representative:
- Assist existing customers with account questions or processes and scheduling repair or maintenance service while selling additional products and services.
- Sell home warranty and energy-related products and services to residential and/or commercial customers by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts, explaining new features and benefits while following quality standards and scripting processes and procedures as trained and documented in the company policy and procedure manual.
- Navigate systems efficiently and enter data accurately while resolving customer needs.
- Ability to successfully resolve customer questions and/or concerns quickly in one phone call by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions, and implementing appropriate solutions.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of customer account processes (i.E. Billing, payments, service) and the benefits of our suite of products and services.
Job Requirements of the Customer Care Representative:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associates Degree or some college coursework preferred.
- 1 year of experience in sales, customer service or call center.
- Must possess strong computer applications skills and type a minimum of 40 wpm.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be comfortable working in a high call volume environment.
- Must meet client s background and drug testing requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.