HireLevel is looking for a Customer Service Agent with our client in Lake Mary, FL!
This position coordinates customer service requests from initiation to service completion and maximizes technical resource productivity and profitability by efficiently scheduling and dispatching Technicians with guidance from the STM and Team Leads.
Position: Customer Service Agent
Location: Lake Mary, FL
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract
Compensation: $14.12+ per hour
Similar Positions: Call Center Representative, Switchboard Operator, Customer Service
Responsibilities of Customer Service Agent:
- Receives customer requests for unscheduled or scheduled service
- Determines customer needs and matches appropriate Technician or Team Lead to the need
- Communicates the action plan and services to be provided directly to the customer
- Coordinates labor scheduling to align technician to the appropriate customer and service need
- Develops and maintains viable long-term relationships with customers and subcontractors
- Prepares yearly, monthly and weekly execution plans for PSA scheduled service visits
- Participates in business review meetings by preparing and discussing critical account information pertinent to current profitability status
- Ensures that all customer account information required to support call management activities and scheduling of tasks are kept up to date
Requirements of Customer Service Agent:
- Associates Degree preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 5 years of service industry experience managing service operations and/or service scheduling
- Experience and/or basic project accounting or costing principles is desired
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external clients
- Must have the ability to simultaneously handle a large and diverse number of projects, tasks and issues with tact, cooperation and persistence
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.